Brokers are our business. Becoming an approved broker with Cherrywood Mortgage, LLC gives you a commercial real estate team at your fingertips. To be approved, brokers must meet the following criteria:
- Be properly licensed or registered (if applicable in your state) and authorized to originate and broker loans that meet CM product line and underwriting requirements.
- You must have been in business for at least two years. In cases of newer firms, principals should have a minimum of five years’ experience in mortgage lending.
- Have a good reputation in the industry and a high level of professionalism and strong ethical standards.
- Have a “good standing” rating with all governmental licensing and revenue collection agencies and have a public record clear of any civil or criminal judgments.
To become an approved broker:
- Download the Broker Application PDF.
- Email the form to your Regional Sales Manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cherrywood Mortgage, LLC will confirm your registration and notify you about your status.
We look forward to doing business with you.
*Applies to Core Program and 1-4 Unit Rental Property Program only. Tier 1 and 2 markets only. Floor of 6.75%.
Submitting a Loan Submission Package is the first step to finding the right loan for your client. We’re eager to hear the details about your client’s loan because we know that’s where we can find the true value for your client. So tell us your borrower’s “story” so we can start to see the picture more clearly
Once completed, email the package to your Regional Sales Manager and include:
- Current Rent Roll
- Last two years and YTD property operating statements
- Purchase Contract (if applicable)